When you own and operate your own business, there are many maintenance tasks you have to constantly stay on top of. At the top of your list should be cleaning. If your building isn’t clean, chances are, customers are less likely to trust you with the services you are providing. Keeping your carpet and building clean is important so that you can put your best foot forward to all customers and employees walking through the door. Heart of Texas Chem-Dry is here to talk about how often you should be cleaning your commercial carpet.
Professional Carpet Cleaning is Necessary!
Commercial carpeting doesn’t fall under a one size fits all umbrella. The frequency at which you clean your commercial carpet is going to depend on the type of business you are in. Some businesses may require professional carpet cleaning more often than others.
– Restaurants: Because there is food and eating involved in a restaurant, it is going to need professional carpet cleaning often. Most restaurants require carpet cleaning at least quarterly to stay on top of the messes that are sure to be present.
– Medical Facilities: There are many different guidelines that are in place to keep medical offices clean. This usually involved a rigorous carpet cleaning schedule as well.
– Schools: There is a great deal of foot traffic in schools because of the many children and teachers that are always walking the halls. Most schools will have their carpets cleaned every 3 months to provide a clean environment for kids.
– Churches: In churches, the buildings are usually only filled with people once or twice a week. For this reason, the carpet doesn’t have to be cleaned more than once a year.
– Retail Stores: There is a large amount of foot traffic found in retail settings. Most retail stores have their store’s carpet cleaned every 3-6 months.
How to Keep Clean Commercial Carpet from Becoming Dirty
There are a few things that need to be done to keep commercial carpet clean.
– Vacuuming: Vacuuming is often underrated but is incredibly important when it comes to caring for commercial carpet. Removing that fine dirt and dust will do wonders in preserving your carpet.
– Spot Cleaning: There are bound to be spills and stains that happen in commercial settings. The key is to clean these spills up as soon as possible after they happen.
– Professional Carpet Cleaning: One key to extending the life of your commercial carpet is to have it professionally cleaned by the professionals at Heart of Texas Chem-Dry on a regular basis. We will make sure your carpet is clean and ready to make a good impression for any employees and customers that visit your facility.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Stain & Odor Removal & More in Waco, Dallas, Harker Heights, Cedar Park, Allen & the State of Texas
Next time you need your building’s carpet cleaned, call on the carpet cleaning experts at Heart of Texas Chem-Dry. Call us today!