If you are looking for ways to improve your business, keeping it clean is one of the first places to start. The cleanliness of your building will make a big impression on your customers and is well worth giving it the attention it needs. Depending on the carpet and several other factors, you may have to clean your carpets more often than others. Heart of Texas Chem-Dry is here to talk about commercial carpet cleaning and how to come up with the right schedule for your business.
How Often to Clean Commercial Carpet Professionally
The frequency at which you have your commercial carpets cleaned depends on the type of business you have. Here are some of the most common businesses and the average rate at which they have their carpets cleaned.
– Office Buildings: Any office building that has a significant amount of employees and customers that are in and out of the building should be having their carpets cleaned about every 6 months to properly maintain it.
– Restaurants/Bars: Because there is food and drink involved with these establishments, the carpets should be cleaned quarterly to keep your carpets pristine. Between the spills and stains that you experience in restaurants, if you don’t stay on top of carpet cleaning you will be facing premature replacement.
– Retail Stores: If your retail store is like most, there are customers walking the aisles all day every day. Heavy foot traffic is one of the biggest factors that plays into the carpet cleaning schedule. Retail stores usually have their carpets cleaned every 3 to 6 months.
– Medical Care Facilities: More and more people are becoming aware of the airborne illnesses that are constantly floating around these medical offices. This is why it is important that you have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis to stay ahead of these problems.
– Schools: The kids and staff that are walking the halls of schools every day during the school year make it so that most schools have their carpets cleaned every few months during the school year.
– Churches: Most churches don’t see a lot of foot traffic throughout the week since worship services usually take place on Sunday. A professional cleaning once a year is usually all it takes.
Choosing the Right Commercial Carpet for Your Buildings
Choosing the right carpet for your commercial building will make a big difference in how often you need to have it professionally cleaned. You should be choosing carpet that has a low pile and is dark in color to help hide high traffic areas.
Residential & Commercial Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning & More in Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson, Crawford & Greater Waco, Texas
If you are looking for a company that can help you maintain your commercial carpet, you can rely on the experts at Heart of Texas Chem-Dry to deliver. Every time you choose us, you can count on excellent results. Call us today!