Tile, stone, and grout are not only beautiful touches to a home, they are durable and can be highly dirt resistant too. Tile and grout are usually installed in areas of the home that are more prone to dirt and spills. The discoloration that can occur are not only unsightly but can create a dangerous breeding ground for allergens and bacteria. Dirt and grime can also smudge the surface and settle into the grout lines. Regular cleaning and TLC is required to keep them looking great. The frequency of these cleanings will vary based on the type and color of your tile and how old your flooring is.
Benefits of Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
1. Your tile floor will look brand new. Dirt and grime will buildup no matter how hard you try to prevent it. The special cleaners and steam levels that the professionals use to remove it will reveal the beautiful tiles that lie beneath. Almost any tile can be restored with expert cleaning.
2. Cleaning does not harm tile and grout. Different tiles require different cleaning. Some require different cleaners and/or techniques. Professionals with experience know how to do it so your tiles and grout will not be damaged in any way.
3. Tile and grout will last longer. Removing the dirt and grime every year or two will extend the life of it. Tile is covered with glazing that prevents dirt and other substances from seeping into the surface and causing it to look dirty. Regular cleaning prevents dirt and grit for the bottom of your shoes dulling the surface.
4. Better than DIY cleaning. Experts use uncommon cleaners to get deep into the tile and grout surface. This ensures that even the deepest pits get clean. It takes more time and effort to clean tile and grout than you think, and the wrong approach can actually force dirty water deeper into the grout. You’ll be left with grout that looks dirtier than it did before you started.
5. Professional tile cleaning is done quickly. The experts will have the job done in a short period of time. This is beneficial if you have children or you just want to get back on schedule as quickly as possible
6. Cleaning avoids tile replacement. It can be pricey to replace tiles that become too dirty and/or damaged. The sealant on tile can be preserved with regular cleaning and your floors can last for many years. Preventive maintenance is less expensive than replacement.
7. Reduce mold with deep tile & grout cleaning. Grout can collect mold. Mold can make your floors and home look dirty and can also impact the health of your family. Mold can be highly allergenic and increase the risk for symptoms like cough and difficulty breathing. The best way to reduce the chance that mold will develop is through professional cleanings.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services & More in Waco, Dallas, Harker Heights, Cedar Park, Allen & the State of Texas
Clean tile and grout will make your home look better and help create a healthier place to live. Contact the professionals at Heart of Texas Chem-Dry today!