Vacuuming is an important part of maintaining your carpet. You should be vacuuming your carpet at least twice a week to keep the dirt and dust from collecting in its fibers. This can help you extend the life of your carpet and assist you in keeping your home cleaner. When it comes to carpet maintenance though, this isn’t where it stops. Heart of Texas Chem-Dry is here to talk about why vacuuming your carpet isn’t going to be enough to extend its life and get the most out of the carpet.
Why a Vacuum Cleaner Can’t Replace Professional Carpet Cleaning
While vacuuming is an essential part of maintaining your carpet, it will never be able to replace the benefits that you will see when you have your carpet professionally cleaned. Just like vacuuming is so important, carpet cleaning is equally vital to maintaining your carpet. Here are some of the benefits you will see when you have your carpet professionally cleaned.
– Reduced Allergens in Carpet: One of the most important reasons you should be having your carpet professionally cleaned is to reduce allergens. Your carpet fibers do a great job of collecting allergens that would otherwise be found in the air you’re breathing. It is important to have your carpet cleaned to remove those allergens which can help to reduce severe allergy symptoms from those that suffer from them.
– Remove Bacteria from Carpet: Vacuuming isn’t going to remove the bacteria that can be found in your carpet. In fact, you won’t be able to get rid of those bacteria without having your carpet deep cleaned.
– Maintain Carpet Warranty: When you have your carpet installed, it will more than likely come with a warranty that will state you have to have your carpet professionally cleaned every so many months. You need to find out what schedule you need to have your carpet cleaned so that you don’t void your warranty.
– Remove Tough Carpet Stains: No matter how much you vacuum your carpet; you will not be able to remove spots and stains that way. If you have tough stains on your carpet, the best way to remove them is with professional carpet cleaning. The company you use will have the necessary equipment to remove even the toughest spots and stains from your carpet which will leave them looking new again.
– Boost Indoor Air Quality: You would be surprised to find out that when you have your carpet cleaned, it can actually boost your indoor air quality as well. Removing all those bacteria and allergens can help you breathe easier.
Professional Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Waco, Dallas, Harker Heights, Cedar Park, Allen & the State of Texas
At Heart of Texas Chem-Dry, we know how vital carpet cleaning is to the life of your carpet. With our carpet cleaning technicians and their experience, you can expect nothing short of superior carpet cleaning services anytime you choose us to maintain your carpet for you. While vacuuming is an important part of maintaining your carpet, it can’t replace our carpet cleaning services. Call us today!