Most homeowners are armed with their favorite home-remedy or carpet cleaner since carpets can easily develop stains. Few know the best approach though the candle wax is a common substance fallen on carpets. Actually, candle wax is a lot easier to remove than what people may initially think. To remove the candle wax, we at Heart of Texas Chem-Dry would like to share a few options on how
What is the Best Way to Remove Candle Wax from Carpet?
1) Immediate action is critical for a more effective removal. It is tougher to remove from carpets.
2) In a plastic bag, fill ice cubes.
3) Until the wax has frozen, leave the bag of ice on the bag.
4) Begin scraping the wax of the carpet with a dull edge knife or spatula after its frozen and you removed the bag of ice. Place the wax debris on a paper towel and discard the remnants for easy cleanup.
5) Once the fragments are removed, place a brown paper bag or a clean cloth directly over the affected area of your carpet.
6) As you slowly press a warm iron on top of the paper bag or cloth, the material will start to absorb the wax and lift it off the carpet. You may have to adjust the material to clean corners while the wax is pulled from the carpet. Until all the residues are removed repeat the absorption steps.
7) To remove the residual stains should any coloration from the wax reside, use a commercial carpet cleaning.
How Do You Get Candle Wax Out of Carpet?
1) It will gradually come out of the carpet’s fibers, if the wax is hard, use a dull edge to get off the bulk.
2) Fill ice cubes into a sandwich bag and place it on the area, wait a few minutes until the wax is frozen like in the first method.
3) Remove any additional waxy residue that is frozen with dull edge knife with the use of your dull edge knife.
4) Vacuum up any remnants, with the help of the upholstery attachment of a household vacuum.
5) Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol to carefully blot out the any of the colored staining the candle wax left behind on a clean white cloth. Continue to blot the area on a clean white cloth. With a clean water-damp cloth, be sure to blot away any residual rubbing alcohol.
6) With help of a clean, white towel, the area will need to be as dry as possible.
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning & More in Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson, Crawford & Greater Waco, Texas
To remove the candle wax from the carpet, these methods should be efficient. Call in the leading experts of Heart of Texas Chem-Dry and let our specialists ensure the carpets are cleaned deeply and effectively to remove the wax stains and other spots. The deep-rooted dirt and debris along with odors can be effectively removed in addition to removing the spots. To result in clean, spotless, and fresh carpets. The deep-rooted dirt and debris along with odors can be effectively removed in addition to removing the spots. We use powerful equipment and quality products to ensure the stains are removed to result in clean, spotless, and fresh carpets.